Could Anna go back to the village.


MeWe is a bad place but, I can't forget a possibility of the tag function. Group is the best promotion tool if someone is the owner of a big group. Fantasy but, when the day will come? Everybody opens a group but, that's the time to make it owner's notebook.

Also, I've got a special talent. I can't read English. I don't know about people. I am not interested in people. What a nice. Then, how can I do it? I said, garden is for your promotion. 

Not a joke. Maybe, I will post for other groups when a new member arrives, and few people will visit my profile. And more few people will visit the group and site. You will post something and I will supply easy ways to open your city. [I am considering Weebly and Wix not Blogger]


When the day will come? I didn't think I've came back to this village. I never though like that. Just there were many works that I didn't do. My heart isn't here. Someday, better days will come.

You don't know how much I tried to get nice colors of village blogs in the last spring. More better colors and side-bars. This is my best work in this year. Also, village is on Google now. This is the best achievement I didn't expect. And above all, I came here to open the 'Heath Town'. The village USA and EU are there too. Oh, I did a lot. I am saying, many works are on this village.   

Group operation is never easy. It has to be helpful to us. What we have to do now is a kind of Yoga. And the tag 'Buddha' is about it.  And the tag 'Breath' to achieve your mission.  It doesn't matter, the tag is there. You can see it. That's important.

Try it if you can but, I will not say you and I have to operate groups. We have to do meditation.

Do the 'Breath', For 24 hours. There is the way Anna could go to the hippie village. 


: Breath, Living Place Wix

Comments